Johnston Carmichael have organised a virtual open evening on the 10th Febuary for young people, parents and educators to find out about opportunities and the organisation.
For more information and to register for the event click here.
S3 into S4 Course Choices
- SENIOR COURSE DESCRIPTORS Level 3/4 – JANUARY 2021
- SENIOR COURSE DESCRIPTORS Level 5 – JANUARY 2021
- S3 INTO 4 parental letter KP JAN2021 v3 19 JAN
- S3-4 Choice Form 21-22 KP
- MORAY COLLEGE Senior Phase Course Descriptors
- MORAY COLLEGE Senior Phase Overview
Please click on this link to submit the S3 into S4 Course Choices for the 2021/22 Timetable
Deadline is Friday, 29th January 2021
Click here to see all the Jobs of the Week from DYW for 15th January 2021
From the Moray Learning Technologists:
The website created to help parents/carers support learners in accessing Glow and staying safe online has recently been updated. The aim of this resource is to help learners log into Glow and access their learning in either Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom. You can access the website using the following link – Digital Support Website.
To help parents/carers support their child in Learning from Home, there is a section on our website. You can either click here to visit the section, or access it via the main menu, as the image shows below:
A good place to begin would be “Glow for Parents and Carers” where there is useful information about Security for your home PC and Internet Safety.
This form has been reopened till midnight TONIGHT. Please ensure you meet all the criteria before applying.
The latest edition of the Banter is available, please click here to download.
- Open to 16-24 years olds who require additional support to progress into learning, training or work
- Starts on 19 January with a drop-in event on 12 January at the Moray Pathways @ Inkwell Hub
The 4 week part-time programme involves:
- Industry visits to local construction companies ( virtual and face to face)
- Health and Safety Awareness
- CSCS Card
- Group Work and 1:1 keyworker support
Interested to find out more ? Come along to the drop in on 12 January at 10am and speak to your SDS adviser , Work Coach at the job centre and/or email email@example.com for further info.