Visions and Values
St. Joseph’s Primary aspires to develop as a community of faith and learning, through the faith, tradition and sacramental life of the Catholic Church. We believe that all children have the right to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and included. We value all members of the school community and believe that the Christian values of the Gospel should permeate the life of the school.
We aim to:
• work in partnership with parents and community to enable all children to develop their capacities as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
• provide the highest quality learning activities and educational programmes suited to individual needs and attributes.
• maintain the highest possible levels of attainment and achievement.
• encourage all pupils to aim high and reach their full potential.
• provide a happy, secure, welcoming environment which promotes well-being and respect.
• develop leadership at all levels – in staff and in pupils.
• value and develop our staff