At St Francis we have a very smart uniform which we take great pride in.
We encourage all our children to wear it with pride.
It consists of:
- Pale Blue shirt with St Francis tie
- Blue polo shirt with school logo
- Brown sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Brown skirts, trousers or pinafore
- Blazer or waterproof fleece jacket with school logo
For PE, the school adheres to Inverclyde Education’s ‘Health and Safety in PE Code of Practice’ which states that all jewellery, watches, belts with metal buckets, etc. must be removed so as not to cause any injury to others or themselves – it is not enough to cover the jewellery.
We ask all of our children to follow this code so that they do not suffer unnecessary injury or cause injury to others. Should a child refuse to remove their jewellery, then they will not be able to participate in the practical PE activities.
Children should bring shorts and a change of sandshoes/trainers to school for their PE lessons.