3.8 An important note about being you… (Realising the Ambition: Being Me)
At Hillend the staff engage in a wide range of personal learning provided by Local Authority and National to increase their knowledge in different aspects of learning and teaching which is communicated at sharing of good practice meetings. This allows staff to further develop their skills and to enhance the learning experiences that they provide to the children to allow children to be successful, confident responsible and effective in their own learning.
It is important for us as #Team Hillend to look after ourselves and each other. Kindness and self care is vital and with all theses amazing things to develop in our professional capacity further we strive that our Teams well-being is paramount for us to thrive.
- Realising the Ambition https://education.gov.scot/media/3bjpr3wa/realisingtheambition.pdf
- Alice Sharp- Curiosity, Connections and Relationships & Adventures With Alice ; https://alicesharp.co.uk/
- Pete Moorhouse- Learning Through Woodwork : https://www.petemoorhouse.co.uk/education/
- STEM : https://www.stem.org.uk/
- Outdoor Learning
- Froebel an Practices : https://www.early-education.org.uk/about-froebel