This section contains resources to support the training of senior mentors in your school as well as the materials for delivery of each session. These materials are password protected and can be accessed only by staff who have completed MVP professional learning.
- Below you will find the Implementation Guide which gives detailed support and information for schools teams currently implementing the programme. It also provides useful guidance for those considering implementation prior to professional learning being undertaken.
2. A comprehensive self assessment document that can support schools to plan and implement MVP successfully using a whole school approach.
3. A mentor log book supporting senior pupils in the planning and reflection of their MVP work
4. A Quality Assurance tool that will support MVP staff and senior mentors to assess and track their delivery and skills development.
5. A leaflet for parents and pupils explaining MVP. It can be customised to you school or community group as you see fit. Please note when printing this as a leaflet you have to set a duplex printing to Print on Both Sides – Flip sheets on long edge, If your printer is not duplex, print one page, then flip the sheet over yourself before reinserting and then printing the second page. This will ensure the inner page is right side up.
6. A sample recruitment presentation that can be used in classes or assemblies when recruiting senior mentors
7. Images & dimensions for production of MVP badges