Held over two days, on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 March 2019, the inaugural Academy9 Conference: Building a Legacy will showcase the Academy9 framework as a catalyst for change and educational legacy based on the A9 Dualling Programme. It will bring together engineering, infrastructure and education professionals to promote knowledge transfer and learning from shared experiences.
The conference will be relevant for infrastructure and engineering professionals, education professionals from primary through to tertiary, those involved with STEM and Developing the Young Workforce, educational and industry bodies and organisations (both public and private sectors), as well as Academy9 pupil participants.
- Bringing innovation and knowledge exchange to the A9 Dualling Programme.
- Exemplars of infrastructure industry and education working in partnership to deliver innovative STEM learning and positive employment opportunities to young people.
- Diversity of STEM opportunities within the infrastructure sector.
- Inspiring and supporting young people to achieve their potential.
- Tailoring STEM skills to meet the needs of schools and businesses in Scotland.
Registration is free, book your place now: