Held over two days, on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 March 2019, the inaugural Academy9 Conference: Building a Legacy showcased the Academy9 framework as a catalyst for change and educational legacy based on the A9 Dualling Programme. It brought together engineering, infrastructure and education professionals to promote knowledge transfer and learning from shared experiences.
- Bringing innovation and knowledge exchange to the A9 Dualling Programme.
- Exemplars of infrastructure industry and education working in partnership to deliver innovative STEM learning and positive employment opportunities to young people.
- Diversity of STEM opportunities within the infrastructure sector.
- Inspiring and supporting young people to achieve their potential.
- Tailoring STEM skills to meet the needs of schools and businesses in Scotland.
Click to view: Academy9 Conference Programme