#STEAMSunday

Since the beginning of lockdown due to COVID-19, I have begun posting weekly STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Maths) activities for children to take part in at home every Sunday.
Initially, I was using Twitter to host these (hence the maximum time limit of 2:20 on the first videos) but have since moved all content over to YouTube.

I would love to hear from you with any ideas for content that you may have – tweet me any ideas to @mrfeistsclass.  You are welcome to share these videos via your class/school communication channels for your children to engage in or to use these ideas in the classroom.

Use the dropdown menu above to find each week’s challenge.  I am often revisiting challenges and posting ‘STEAMSunday Extra’ videos to continue the learning, so make sure to follow me on Twitter / Subscribe on YouTube to stay up-to-date with them!