There have been some regulation changes in the Apple and Android app stores affecting our app.
The design and features of the app will not change, but we do have to move our app into a new location in the app stores in order to keep it working well.
Please follow these steps to upgrade your app:
1. Click on one of these links to download the new app (“Scot Ed” app):
2. Type school name into the search box. Our app will open.
3. Go to the Settings page of the app and in the Channels section select the groups you would
like to join to be notified about news, events, forms, letters, information etc
4. On the Homepage of the app, click on the padlock at top right to register yourself.
5. Next time you open the app it should go straight to your school and remember the settings
you have entered as above
6. Note: the design and features of the new app should look the same, except that the app
logo and notification headings will be in the identity of “Scot Ed”.
If you have any problems with this, please see Mr Feist.
Apologies again for any inconvenience that this causes. Our previous app will work for a short amount of time, but will soon be unsupported and so will not run as effectively as it once did.