At Mosspark Primary, our vision is, “working together to be the best we can be”. Mosspark Primary is a place where:
- All children, regardless of race, gender, age, or personal curcumstances are supported, nurtured, and encouraged to learn and develop in an environment that is welcomeing and safe.
- Pupils and staff are treated sensitively and fairly and are encourages to reach their full potential through an ethos of mutual respect.
- Pupils are encouraged to be healthy and active through a planned programme of curricular and extra-curricular activities
Our values are:
Our aims are:
- To promote a sense of wellbeing and respect.
- To engage in the highest quality learning experiences.
- To develop a culture of ambition and achievement.
- To encourage children to take responsibility for their learning and behaviour.
- To provide an interactive partnership involving school, home, outisde agencies and the community.
Our improvement priorities for 2018-19 are:
***insert SIP priorities***