Welcome

Welcome to the Bellahouston Academy Website. The Google translator tool can be found on this page.

Please also download the FREE Bellahouston Academy App. There have been 1012 downloads of the App to date (22/06/20).

Android App - Google Play Store
Apple App - iTunes Store

This is available through the links above.

School closed from 3pm on Friday 20th until further notice. Pupils have access to Show My Homework, GLOW and SCHOLAR, where they can find relevant learning resources.  Please click on this link for information on August 2020.

I am very proud of the efforts of all staff in Bellahouston Academy, of the positive relationships between staff and young people which exist in the school and, of course, of the many achievements of the young people themselves.

I hope, then, that the website helps to provide a full flavour of the type of  school which Bellahouston Academy is – one in which there is a strong emphasis upon attainment at all levels as well as the provision of a very rich programme of extra-curricular activities and experiences.

Happy browsing!

Ian Anderson,  Head Teacher

“Every child has the right to say what they think in all matters affecting them, and to have their views taken seriously”.

Article 12, UNCRC, Unicef