All ELC support materials are now situated in one place on the National Improvement Hub.
Education Scotland have responded to feedback from users who said that materials and resources were hard to find.
Being collected in the one space within the Hub saves meaningless searches. It is also great to know the totality of materials that are available to help drive forward improvement for our wee fab Falkirk folk.
Make sure you save this link in your favourites and familiarise yourself with some great materials and resources.
Click here to spring into the ELC section of the National Improvement Hub
The Scottish Government launch A Blueprint for 2020: The Expansion of Early Learning and Childcare in Scotland: Quality Action Plan
Quality Action Plan 1140
Care Inspectorate have created an on-line support tool called The Hub.
The Hub provides ‘one-stop-shop’ access to a range of resources aimed at supporting improvement in the social care and social work sectors through the use and sharing of intelligence and research-led practice.
Accessible to all, the Hub provides a central point of access to a wide range of features, including:
- A library of good practice guidance
- Information on the latest developments in policy and legislation
- Video based examples of innovative practice
- Guidance to help users carry out their own research
- Toolkits and resources aimed at supporting improvement
The Hub also supports a number of the Care Inspectorate’s purposes, including:
- Acting as a catalyst for change and innovation
- Supporting improvement and signposting good practice
Click here for the link to The Hub