Welcome to the Falkirk Early Learning blog.   This is a ‘one stop shop’ for anyone interested in the work of early learning and childcare professionals within Falkirk Council. 

On this site you can find information about our service and lots of useful materials and links to support those working in Early Learning and Childcare and delivering the Early Level of a Curriculum for Excellence in Falkirk’s settings.   

Don’t forget to subscribe to receive email updates when new posts are made to our blog by using the link at the bottom of this page.

Recent Posts

A Pedagogue Ponders by Donna Green

May 23, 2022

High Quality Maths and Numeracy Gatherings.

May 9, 2022

Artist of the Moment – Denny ELC

May 2, 2022

A Pedagogue Ponders by Louise Harrison

April 21, 2022

High Quality Literacy Gatherings by Frances McMahon

March 31, 2022

A Pedagogue Ponders by Lisa Boa

March 22, 2022

A Pedagogue Ponders by Elaine Haughton

January 28, 2022

A Pedagogue Ponders by Claudette Wright

January 21, 2022

The importance of high quality gatherings

January 10, 2022

Our Marvellous Meals Journey at Myot View ELCC

December 17, 2021

Grangemouth Cluster Guest Blog- Beancross ELC Class

December 10, 2021

Natural Numeracy

December 3, 2021

Follow our work

Click here to join our Falkirk EY Sharing Group.  This is a closed group where ELC practitioners working for Falkirk Council and our partners can share their ideas and examples of good practice.

Click here to visit our glow site.  This site provides further information and resources exclusively for ELC leaders and practitioners working for or in partnership with Falkirk Council.