Welcome to the Falkirk Early Learning blog.   This is a ‘one stop shop’ for anyone interested in the work of early learning and childcare professionals within Falkirk Council. 

On this site you can find information about our service and lots of useful materials and links to support those working in Early Learning and Childcare and delivering the Early Level of a Curriculum for Excellence in Falkirk’s settings.   

Don’t forget to subscribe to receive email updates when new posts are made to our blog by using the link at the bottom of this page.

Recent Posts

Natural Numeracy

December 3, 2021

New Resource – Falkirk Early Level Self-Evaluation Audit Tool:Spaces

November 26, 2021

Playful Writing in the Early Years by Frances McMahon

November 22, 2021

A Pedagogue Ponders; by Ashley Cupples

November 12, 2021

Play is the Way – Let’s talk about literacy!

November 2, 2021

Self Evaluation for Self-improvement?

October 29, 2021

A Pedagogue Ponders by Cheryl Brisbane

October 21, 2021

Share your Story: Cluster Guest Blogs

October 8, 2021

Supporting Children with Potential ASN in Early Years

October 1, 2021

NEW Blether Sessions

September 24, 2021

A Pedagogue Ponders by Yvonne Robinson

September 17, 2021

CLPL Opportunities 2021/22

September 10, 2021

Follow our work

Click here to join our Falkirk EY Sharing Group.  This is a closed group where ELC practitioners working for Falkirk Council and our partners can share their ideas and examples of good practice.

Click here to visit our glow site.  This site provides further information and resources exclusively for ELC leaders and practitioners working for or in partnership with Falkirk Council.