Welcome to the Falkirk Early Learning blog.   This is a ‘one stop shop’ for anyone interested in the work of early learning and childcare professionals within Falkirk Council. 

On this site you can find information about our service and lots of useful materials and links to support those working in Early Learning and Childcare and delivering the Early Level of a Curriculum for Excellence in Falkirk’s settings.   

Don’t forget to subscribe to receive email updates when new posts are made to our blog by using the link at the bottom of this page.

Recent Posts

Play is the Way 2020-2021 Update

June 23, 2021

Marvellous Mealtimes

June 21, 2021

Virtual Nature School at Dunipace ELC Class

June 1, 2021

Harnessing Hygge in the Early Years

May 24, 2021

A Pedagogue Ponders…

April 1, 2021

Family Songs at Home

March 22, 2021

Family Songs at Home

March 8, 2021

Family Songs at Home

February 20, 2021

Falkirk Families Play is the Way

February 8, 2021

Falkirk Family Songs at Home

January 31, 2021

Sing at Home Sway 3

January 18, 2021

Falkirk Early Years Blether Sessions

January 11, 2021

Follow our work

Click here to join our Falkirk EY Sharing Group.  This is a closed group where ELC practitioners working for Falkirk Council and our partners can share their ideas and examples of good practice.

Click here to visit our glow site.  This site provides further information and resources exclusively for ELC leaders and practitioners working for or in partnership with Falkirk Council.