Fours’ and Fives’ Fun Fantastic Fabulous Friendly Friendships About Forgiveness with Mrs Ferguson

Today, just before lunch we were doing Health and Well-being. We were learning about forgiveness. We discussed that you should forgive people because we don’t want to fight anyone or argue. After our discussion we each made a friendship poster to collate as a booklet. I was focusing on forgiveness. – Isaac

The other categories for our booklet were: Respect, Kindness, Quality Over Quantity, Support, Share and Play. I focused on quality over quantity. I remember mentioning what a fake and real friend were. – Alexander

For our booklet, I was focusing on Sharing. I wrote about how we should always share our friends so that you have more friends and then nobody is left out. – Eilidh

We are going to put our friendship booklets outside in all the playgrounds so that everybody can read it. – Ellis

We want everyone to read it so that everyone can play together, make up if fallen out and be friends again. – Subhan