Retelling Our Wonderful Week in Our Round-Up

At assembly today the Eco committee told us about looking after the school. – Joshua

The Eco committee are going be having a close look in the playground for any rubbish to select which playground is the tidiest. – Maddie

Today, we played in the woodland and enjoyed ourselves. Lily, Sophie, Maddie, Rosie and I played cavemen and cave woman. Alexander played as well and was a person from the future. – Joshua

In the woodland, I was climbing the tree and today I managed to stand up and hold the branch beside me for the first time and managed to get myself onto new branches. I am feeling very proud of myself. – Olivia-Rose

Amy and I found an upside down shed which was like a box. We made our house out of it. We found lots of things and put it in to make chairs, plates with food on them and decking and it was very very wobbly. Next time we could move the decking more towards the hill to try and make it more secure. Amy also brought her teddy,  Olly and we pretended he was our child. – Eilidh

On Monday, we started painting the Mandala patterns onto our glass jars. We won’t tell you what it’s for yet…it’s a SURPRISE! -Ellis