Over the past 6 weeks the SNAG group have being taking part and creating the following delicious dishes:

Spaghetti Bolognese

Chicken and pineapple stirfry

Vegetable pizza

Tuna or Chicken toasted wrap

Pesto, cheese and tomato toasties

On Monday, Mrs Cuthbertso made the SNAG group a high protein pasta dish and as a Christmas treat, chocolate cake. They completed their evaluations while this was being done for them. They all loved the cooking workshop, which is lovely to see. Bellow is some of the pupil feedback given in their evaluation.

Dominic Wilson – My favourite thing that we made in the SNAG club was stirfry. It had a lot of vitamins in it and was very nutritious. The thing I liked most about the SNAG club is that it isn’t formal and everyone gets to cook and eat together. If we did this club again I would want to make vegetable burgers.

Jonathan Manini – I liked everything we cooked in SNAG , My favourite thing we cooked was pizza. I enjoyed being able to sit down with friends. I liked how all the foods we cooked were nutritious. If I was to do this club again I would love to cook steak.

Claire Lindsay – I learnt how to make healthy food at the SNAG club. I have been practicing these healthy dishes at home, like pizza, wraps and toasties. In future I would like to make a vegetable salad packed with vitamins.

Maya Muotune – The SNAG club was very enjoyable and encouraged me to eat healthy foods. All the things we made were nutritious and also tasty. I also enjoyed the social aspect and having a sense of responsibility through using all the equipment. My favourite dishes were stirfry and pizza. I enjoyed it very much and would definitely come back again.

Annie Lonergan – I enjoyed having the SNAG club at lunch, because it was a fun way to make a healthy lunch. I loved working with my friends and then sitting down with them and eating and talking together. I also liked seeing who made the best dish. I learned to cook simple but delicious food which I went home to show my family, and they loved it as well. I rate SNAG club 100/100.