Welcome to Hazeldene Family Centre

Hazeldene Nursery School

It is with great pleasure that I take up my new post as Head Teacher of Hazeldene Family Centre. Hazeldene has an excellent reputation and already I have been very impressed by the commitment and enthusiasm of the whole staff team. The Deputes, Liz Brown and Judith Dougal, have done an excellent job of running the centre during the holiday period. I would also like to thank our teacher, Karen Bolton, for managing the nursery so ably over the past year in her role as Acting Head Teacher. They have all been a wonderful source of support to me since taking up my new post and I look forward to us working closely as the Senior Leadership Team.  Thank you also to Sheona Moore, former Head Teacher for leaving us with such a strong legacy and an excellent early learning and childcare setting.

I look forward to getting to know you all during your child’s time with us at Hazeldene.

Kindest regards,
Karen Shepherd

Head Teacher