Distance Learning – Day 11

Happy Easter and welcome back to P623’s digital classroom.  I hope you had a lovely Easter break. Spring is definitely here and the signs are all around.

This year’s lambs have a been born in the field behind my house and are now looking quite big.

The frogs and toads are spawning in the golf course along the road from me.

And the view of Glasgow on my daily walk looks beautiful on a clear Spring afternoon.  Share any signs of Spring with me and I will be happy to post them for the rest of the class. Lea tells me that the trees are in blossom where she lives.

I have already shared this on our Google Classroom but it’s such a fantastic service that I want to post it again on here.  If you are a member or the East Renfrewshire library service, you can still access a  wide range of materials from ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and newspapers. My family and I have been using this a lot since the lockdown closed all the libraries and it’s amazing: you get access to current on the shelf top magazines and newspapers.

ER Culture and Leisure ebooks and ER Culture and Leisure emagazines

I don’t have a lot to share with you at the moment, but Emie sent me her recreation of our Egg Lander challenge.