Categories
Uncategorized

I can see a Rainbow🌈

In the Pine Class we are all getting to know each other and reading a few different stories – our class theme is based around ‘The Story of the Rainbow’. I am going to include a little of the story in each  blog, we won’t be sending out homework, but we will put a few …

Continue reading “I can see a Rainbow🌈”

In the Pine Class we are all getting to know each other and reading a few different stories – our class theme is based around ‘The Story of the Rainbow’.

I am going to include a little of the story in each  blog, we won’t be sending out homework, but we will put a few ideas for you to do at home – if you want?

So …….Once upon a time – as all good stories start!!

All the colours in the world started to argue,  they believed that  they were the  best, the most important, the most useful.

So in class we are all going to follow this and start with the colour

RED 🍎🔺🏮🔴

Red couldn’t take anymore, he believed he was in charge, life’s blood, the colour of danger, fire and bravery.

Can you look around and find some red things in your house? Lets count them…how many did you find? Or when you are out in the car count all the red cars that go past.

Mrs MacDonald made some beautiful red themed pictures with us – which we have on display in the corridor.

We have also started reading the the story ‘The Colour Monster’. You can find this story online if you would like, it is all about a mixed up and confused monster, who gets help to put all his different feelings in different jars.

We have also planted some lovely flowers and some cress – with has started to grow!

We have listened to loads of different music – picked our favourites! Sang, signed and danced.

We have been enjoying our MOVE and Sensory Time too!

Have a lovely weekend!

The Pine Ladies

One reply on “I can see a Rainbow🌈”