Categories
Uncategorized

Well done!

Hi everyone, It’s hard to believe that this is the final week of term. So many nice things should be happening this week and it makes me really sad that we can’t celebrate the end of a school year the way we should but it makes me even more sad that we cannot say a …

Continue reading “Well done!”

Hi everyone,

It’s hard to believe that this is the final week of term. So many nice things should be happening this week and it makes me really sad that we can’t celebrate the end of a school year the way we should but it makes me even more sad that we cannot say a proper “farewell” to our four leavers the way we normally would. 😥 However! On a positive note, I want to take this opportunity to say a massive well done to you and your families for how well you have coped over the last few weeks under sometimes very difficult circumstances.  I am so proud of you all for all of your achievements this year both in and out of school and I really can’t wait to see you all in August.

⭐⭐Keep an eye out tomorrow and Wednseday for some special visitors with a little surprise for you as an end of term treat! ⭐⭐

As always, stay safe and look after each other.   Have a great summer – see you all very soon 💛

– From the Beech ladies.