Hi Moonbeams, I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunny weather!
If you would like to take part in an activity this week with a family member, I thought it would be nice to feed the birds. I remember you all enjoyed this activity in class.
Activity – Make a bird feeder
What you need: recycled yoghurt pot, string, lard / peanut butter, bird seeds
- Make a hole in the bottom of the yoghurt pot.
- Feed a loop of string through the hole and tie a knot inside.
- Pour the lard/peanut butter and seeds into a bowl and mix together with a spoon or your hands.
- Scoop the mixture into the yoghurt pot and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Hang the pot on a tree branch and watch the birds eat it.
- Listen to Mr Tumble Dicky birds on You tube and try some of the signs.