Categories
Uncategorized

Hi Moonbeams!

Hi Brayden, Caden, David, Lee, Ollie and Reagan We are missing you all very much but we hope you are all happy and having lots of fun at home with your family. We all have a little message for you … Hi it’s Miss Mikolajczak here – Its a very sunny day today and I …

Continue reading “Hi Moonbeams!”

Hi Brayden, Caden, David, Lee, Ollie and Reagan

We are missing you all very much but we hope you are all happy and having lots of fun at home with your family.

We all have a little message for you …

Hi it’s Miss Mikolajczak here – Its a very sunny day today and I have been outside in my garden watering the plants and playing with Penny the dog, she likes it when I throw the ball and she has to run to catch it. I’ve been busy cooking some yummy meals too like spaghetti bolognese and I even made burgers on the BBQ outside.

Hi it’s Mrs McLaughlin here – I have been very busy playing at being the teacher to my 4 children and doing lots of hard work. We have been baking chocolate cakes, brownies and Mars bar cake. I have been trying hard to go for a big long walk early every morning and I have also been doing some gardening in the sunshine.

Hi its Miss Higgins here – I have been enjoying making lots of nice meals, playing games with my daughter and doing some dancing in the living room.

Hi its Mrs Hunter – I have been keeping busy cleaning the house and emptying all of my cupboards. I have been to Tesco to buy my shopping and I have been listening to my daughter practicing her singing and playing the Ukulele (which looks like a small guitar).

Our Theme this term is The Great Outdoors so we were going to be doing lots of activities in the garden. Here are a few ideas if you wish to do them with your children…

1. Prepare and enjoy a Picnic in the garden
  2.  Fun with water

1. Remember to stay safe in the sun

2 replies on “Hi Moonbeams!”

Hi it’s Brayden here I am missing you all very much and ask everyday to go to school, I can’t wait until I can give you all a big hug, I have been keeping busy playing in the garden with mummy, gran Lindsay and my big brother Ethan, I am on my trampoline everyday and have had lots of different toys outside to play with, mummy got me new carrier bags to put my toys in so I am a happy boy, looking forward to the day when I can see you all again xx

Hi B! Good to hear you are keeping busy, we have had lots of lovely weather and sunshine for playing in the garden & you are so lucky to have a trampoline to play on too! I wish I had one at home, I’m missing rebound and the swimming pool!
Stay safe, Mrs McLaughlin 😊