Home Learning 4.2.21

Good morning everyone!

Don’t forget our virtual classroom at 11am today. I will be having a little check in and working on our writing structure related to our writing task this week. Remember to send an email with any questions you may have and keep sending in your great work!

HEALTH AND WELLBEING

Please complete our Daily Feelings Questionnaire as soon as you can every day; it only takes a couple of minutes. This allows us to put all your lovely comments together and send them to our Pupil of the Day. If you are our chosen pupil, make sure to say something nice about yourself and ask someone to send us a photo of you for your certificate.

Daily Feelings

WORK TO BE PROUD OF

Check back later today for lots of lovely photographs of all your work on a seperate post.

NUMERACY

Have fun with sumdog this week, you can log on and play the games at your leisure.

TRIANGLES

FRACTIONS

I hope you had fun creating  your fact family triangles. Today we are going to use all the great dividing and multiplying skills to help us with todays task to find tenths of quantities.

Click below for your task.

Finding a tenth of a number

CIRCLES

I hope you had fun with your doubles yesterday. Can you set a 2 minute timer and write down as many doubles calculations as you can. Ready Steady Go…

Today we are going to look at adding two 2 digit numbers, using partitioning.

Partitioning to add

WRITING

I hope you thought of lots of great ideas to describe this imagine using your senses. Did you imagine yourself being there? I think I’d prefer to be there than in rainy Ayrshire at the moment!

Your task today is to write down as many adjectives (describing words) as you can to describe this picture. Think about your senses to help with this. This will help with our task tomorrow when we write a few sentences about what you see. I have started a grid for you to add to.

Adjectives word wall

Mrs Webb 🙂