The Flytrap from Venus

Hi. Caspian here and I’m blogging for my first day of home learning. Well technically, it won’t be for long, unless more Covid cases show up. In which case I won’t be back for a bit.

Anyway… Today I started off with maths and played a game on top marks that covers all subjects and lets you go on an adventure along the way. At the moment I am an elf with an owl pet in the Lost City of Algebra. Then I did some literacy in my book, I did fronted adverbials. After that I played some more of the  game while we waited for Tanith to finish. We went for a walk to get some fresh air and had a picnic thereafter, and it was great!  Afterwards I had my violin lesson and completely lost my confidence but Mum has spoken to my teacher and they have hatched a plan to help me get up to speed. Anyway the best part of today was drawing venus flytraps. Mum said we had to interpret it in our own minds after looking at a picture of a real venus fly trap. I thought of a destructive beast, taller than buildings, stronger than tanks, and it also has quite an appetite.

Anyhow, I’m out of stuff to say. Bye!