October holidays!

On the October holidays i went to Craig Tara with my Grandpa ,granny ,mum and sister.

On the first day we went to the arcade and my sister won two things a rabbit rubber (we stole his clothes) and a random toy that spins!.i got this really good strawberry water.we also got fish and chips that night. It was to much to eat.

On the second day we went to the beach. i collected sea glass,shells and rocks they wore all very colourful and bright.We went to a Restaurant i ordered macaroni and it came with curly fries. my mum ordered salmon beef, chips,egg and veg but she didn’t feel good so me and her walked home with her wine.

on the third day we played domino’s game..everybody starts with 6 domino’s. one player sets down a domino. the other players have to match up the numbers. my grandpa lost to my sister and went in a massive fut.

the fourth day was our last day on Craig Tara we went to the arcade and spent our tickets on 2 sticky guys one for each of us  and 3 sweeties each. . then my grandparents made a delicious dinner of..mash potatoes,sausages,pigs in blankets and vegetables .

on the fifth day we went home..but first we got to go to a amazing cafe . we ordered a brownie and hot chocolate. i didn’t finish the hot chocolate. i bought this adorable stuffed animal sheep.

Bye -Alexa