my October holidays

Here is what I did in the October Holidays:

On the first day me and my dad and my brother Nathan went to Glasgow to see some people, Nicole and Sheree, and we went to the climbing wall with Sheree, and Nathan went in the kids bit and i  went in the other bit and the purple route was the easiest and the black or white one was the hardest. The next day, me, Dad, Sheree and Nathan went to the swimming pool. Then we went to see Nicole’s snakes, but one was asleep and the other was staying in her little cave,  and it was nearly time to go anyway.

Closer to the end of the holidays, I went to my granny and grandpa’s new house, and one of the days we went to the beach to see the caves, but the tide was too high the caves were filling up. Just before they started filling up, i went to look and the water got in my wellies and I nearly got out the sea they went up to my waist and I nearly dropped my dad’s phone I was taking photos with.

I was also on my laptop a lot that my dad fixed and I spilled water on in September, and I was also in the garden sometimes, and Nathan went on tricycle rides with my dad. We also went to the forest where Nathan’s trike fell over and nearly went down a hill but Nathan got saved, and I climbed a couple of trees.

I went to Hannah’s birthday party and we watched a good film.

Goodbye!