Secrets

Hi everyone,

I learned about secret messages today.  Using secret messages is called code. It was used during wars when we needed to get messages to our spies and prisoners of war so they didn’t get hurt by the enemy.  I drew a secret message to mummy. It said I wanted her to make me some smarties cookies! Then I made up my own coded message where I changed the alphabet to numbers.

Later on, Caspian and I created a new superhero game which we played in our garden.

Byeee, love from Tanith xx

5 Replies to “Secrets”

1. Sounds like a busy day Tanith. I’d like to hear more about your superhero game 🙂 I can think of some guys at school that would enjoy playing a game all about superheros.

2. It sounds like you had fun making coded, secret messages, Tanith and I like the sound of your superhero game.

3. I find secret codes and code breakers so interesting Tanith, have you looked at the code breakers at Bletchley Park? There were some very clever men and women who worked there!

4. Mummy and Mark have a film about Bletchley Park and the enigma machine. It is a bit hard for me though.