TUESDAY

Hi Everybody

Today we did fischy music, I like it alot more than keep fit with Joe.

Then we chose a country we wanted to learn about I chose Australia and Harry chose Africa.

We picked Africa to learn about today. My name is a swahili name and mum taught me some swahili words when I was little so today I helped Harry learn them.

Then we had a look at the big 5, the rhino the elephant the buffalo the leopard and the lion

I think the most interesting fact is a elephants closest living relative is a hyrax. A hyrax looks like a rat with no tail.

By Tumaini 

4 Replies to “TUESDAY”

1. Jambo Tumaini and Harry!
    U hali gani? read your post with great interest…and as you can see I’ve unpacked the little Swahili stored in my language bank. I’ve always wondered how/where you got your name from…now I know. Beautiful name and meaning.
    As for the Big Five, they’re a magnificent team, aren’t they? Glad you’re learning about them.
    Kwa heri!

2. Interesting facts – I never would have guessed that an elephant and a hyrax were related.

3. Hi Tumaini. I have never heard of fischy music, I will need to google it and maybe give it a try instead of Joe Wicks one morning! 🙂