Things i have been doing

I have been doing lion dot art and playing with my hamster fluffy. Dad has taught me time and algebra, I didnt like doing time it was hard. I’m enjoying gymnastics, football  in the garden. I miss the school playground and gardening with Felix. I like looking at the posts and pictures. I really like Cleos praying mantis and I hope she can bring them to school one day

7 Replies to “Things i have been doing”

1. I love your dot art lion Tumaini! Time is tricky but what an important skill to have, keep working on it. Glad you’re having lots of fun in the garden. What gymnastic skills have you been working on?

2. Miss Brockie Donand I have been teaching Harry cart wheels, front walk over and I have made a trick.
    Thank you mrs Queen, Thank you Mrs Jardine.

3. Fantastic, can’t wait to see your trick and Harry’s new skills when we’re back at school!

4. I really like your lion picture- Tumaini- I am looking forward to seeing it when it is all finished. Fluffy is very cute too! 🙂