I have been doing home schooling all week I have read some of my book i am apposed to read but I still have three to go so I am happy😀 . I have a lot of work left I am doing some thing called joe wicks exercise and it is for half an hour. I have done tuns of spelling math reading and exercise I am doing exercise in the garden to I am making  assault corse in the garden. I am really missing my friends and I can’t go any where but I am having  fun doing school work it was a bit of a quick blog but I hope you enjoyed it

from oliviab

2 Replies to “”

1. Which book are you reading Olivia? Are you enjoying it so far? A garden obstacle course sounds like a fun way to keep fit! Would love to see a photo of your obstacle course.

2. Sounds like you’re doing lots to keep fit Olivia – well done! I’d love to hear what book you’re reading and what it’s about. Maybe you could post a book review?