Water and Fire United

As part of my literacy lesson today, I was tasked with writing a short story incorporating two animals and a location. This is my story:

One day, a young water wolf wandered from its pack while they were trekking in the jungle. It saw some berries and went to eat them, only to find that the same thing happened to a fire wolf. They played tag for half an hour but then they heard howls and snarling and they got taken away by their mothers. Their packs were fighting. But the friends were not going to let this happen. They ran into the middle of the fight and talked some sense into the wolves. Some really smug wolf pushed them into each other and there was a red flash! They became obsidian wolves.  The rest of the pack did it and they became the most powerful pack of all!

2 Replies to “Water and Fire United”

1. Great story Caspian – are you going to write another installment about what the obsidian pack does? Do they have special powers?