My first week of home schooling

Hi guys Airen here, we have spent the week gardening and working on my maths I have been drawing things about the house too. Today we watched a programme about volcanos and i found out that  the biggest one in the world is Tamu Massif which is near Japan. Today we are getting some exercise by walking down by the river and bouncing on my trampoline.

4 Replies to “My first week of home schooling”

1. Trampoline sounds like a great way to get your days exercise Airen, I bet Miss Brockie-Donald is jealous.
    The volcano programme sounds very interesting. Lots of books on epic about volcanoes if you want to find out more – you could always ready a bit and then make a poster or a model about one? Miss S

2. I am so jealous of your trampolining Airen, have fun! Would love to see some photos of your gardening. Nice to see you posting on the blog.

3. Great to see you on the blog Airen! Sounds like you’ve had a great week. I’ve been doing lots of gardening too – I’m hoping the weather stays nice!

4. Hi Airen. It sounds like you have had a busy and fun week. I haven’t heard of that volcano before so I think I will do a bit of research into it so that I can learn about it too. 🙂