MY FIRST POST

This week i have done maths and the best part was arranging all the numbers from lowest to highest on the floor, i liked the dice game too.

I have been writing and learning my words, drawing pictures and writing about them.

Yesterday i sat outside and drew our swinging chair in the garden, i saw lots of rectangle shapes when i looked at it.

I then made the little book Mrs Nyondo showed us, it was fun and i wrote about my family

Today we have done Art and i drew a big rainbow, a dog, a penguin and a clock

We then planted some seeds and have kept them inside just now.

Then we made cakes, i made green icing for the top and my sister made pink icing for her cakes, then we put sprinkles on top

I am now going to write in my jotter the ingredients i used

We have been going nice long walks in the woods and over fields too

Bye for now

Reece

5 Replies to “MY FIRST POST”

1. Hi Reece, sounds like you’ve had a great week so far. Glad you’ve been outside enjoying the lovely weather.

2. Happy to know you were able to make yourself a Wee Book following my demo, Reece. Keep writing, who knows what your Wee Books might become?

You should have seen the drama behind the production of that demo, it was hilarious!

3. Hi Reece, wow you have been super busy!! I would love to see some photos of your art work and your cakes- if there are any left that is!! 🙂