Hi everyone its Ella here. I have had a busy week.  Every morning we exercise with Joe on YouTube. I have been outside making a den in our garden and a fairy garden.  I made a rainbow picture and put it in the window.  I made bread and some fairy cakes. I cleaned the windows and dusted aswell.

I have been doing sums in my maths booklet and lots of reading and playing shops with money. 😊

5 Replies to “”

1. I bet your fairy garden is amazing Ella. I have a fairy and a house in my garden but its a bit overgrown right now, think I need to go and do some weeding!
    Glad to hear you are helping out at home. Playing shops is a great way to practise money, sounds fun.

2. Sounds like you’ve had a really busy week Ella! Would love to see a photo of your den and your fairy garden on the blog. Have you managed to get out for a walk to spot rainbows in other people’s windows?

3. Hi Ella, great to see you on the blog! Sounds like you’ve had a fun week. Pleased to hear you’re doing lots of reading! Remember to click on the SHARE A MILLION stories page on the blog to find out how you can add your story shares.

4. Hi Ella, great to read your post and to know you are keeping busy. The fairy garden sounds enchanting!
    I’m inspired to get moving myself and do something now.
    Look forward to hearing what you get up to tomorrow.

5. You sound like you have had a busy week and are having lots of fun Ella! I bet your bread and caked were yummy! 🙂