Wednesday by Tanith

Today, I had my maths a bit hard but i got it in the end. I am doing number sequences and number partitions. I did more writing than for reading. I had an archaeology lesson. I chose an object and pretended i was an archaeologist from the future. I chose purple, spotty pants! I discovered lots of things about my pants. They were stitched together, different materials used – elastic, cloth, thread. I know who made them and where. I found out the size. Lots of things to discover just by looking at them and pretending I had never seen them before. I had a nature class. I drew the flowers i found on my nature trail yesterday. I labelled the flowers with all there different parts. Daisy daffodil dandelion ivy and buttercup. i have nearly filled my exercise book! Bye, see you tomorrow. Love Tanith x

5 Replies to “Wednesday by Tanith”

1. Would love to see your drawings Tanith! I’m hoping for a nice sunny day tomorrow so that I can go on a nice nature walk.

2. You’ve nearly filled your book already Tanith? Wow! Your archaeologist activity sounds really interesting, what a great way to get investigative.

3. Sounds like you are keeping real busy Tanith; great to hear about your activities. Keep it up!

4. Miss Stapleton,

Last night I did archaeology about a book. Mummy didn’t ask me to do it, and I didn’t need any help. I drew a picture of the book and labelled it with all the things it told me.