Off school

Last  week was the last week of school. When we left on Friday I was really sad but now I am doing school work 😀. I have been doing art math and spelling a lot of spelling. I have been writing a story to it is about a little girl and her parents. They  go on a car trip and … There is a car crash and only the dada and little girl survive . I is quite sad but I will think of a happy ending. I have watched a little bit of TV but I have mostly done school work. I have done 3 spelling test and on number one I got 15 out of 20 I think that is a good score🤔. Anyways on word test number two I got 6 out of 10 and number three I got seven out of ten and I am doing a test now and I am on number five. I have even been doing math and p.e. I have been doing 20 laps every half an hour. I have just done 20 laps and in a couple  muinets I am going to do guardining with my mum   I am not wearing school clothes because my mum said it was ok. Me my brother and my mum are going a cicycle run every day so we are defenetlay beeing fit. Also I am also doing acrobatics and dancing every hour so I am really beeing fit.  I have made a time table for every day of the week I hope you enjoyed my blog from Olivia

3 Replies to “Off school”

1. Great blog Olivia!

Mum settle down on the amount of spelling – “a lot of spelling” 🙂

Story sounds serious – I’m glad it might have a happier ending.
    Also good to hear that you are not having to wear uniform at home although I think a school sweatshirt would go well with a pair of pyjama bottoms!!

Great start Olivia and Mum!

Miss Dale

2. Sounds like a busy day, can’t wait to hear about the rest of your week! Would love to read your story when it’s finished.

3. Hi Olivia.

It sounds like you are keeping very busy! I would also love to read you story when it is finished. Have you tried any of The Body Coach’s workout videos for kids on Youtube yet as part of your exercise routine?

Miss P