first day of home school

Today we did some exercise. we danced and done some stretches from yoga.  I learned some new words when I was spelling and we had a quiz. I learned how to spell babies and happily and scene. Business was another word I learned.  Then i did some maths.  we downloaded some work sheets and used a calculator and white board to do it.  There was some really hard questions in it. I done some sum dog and earned 501 coins. I played rollercoaster, shadow maze, kabloom and goals and drive. after lunch we did kitchen science.  I designed an experiment to find out if caster sugar, quavers, rainbow drops and gravy desolved in hot or cold water.  I will upload my results tomorrow.

By Bruce and Mum

2 Replies to “first day of home school”

1. Wow Bruce – you have been busy!
    Good work on the kitchen science. I look forward to reading the results tomorrow.

Thanks Mum – great start. Make sure Bruce does more work than you!!

Miss Dale

2. Hi Bruce.

Sounds like you’ve had a busy day at home. I would love to take up yoga too… I think I will have a look online for some videos of it that I could try at home.
    Well done for learning how to spell business… this is a word that I still find tricky now!!

Looking forward to hearing about your science experiment soon.

Miss P