Wallace Hall Academy

On the 25th of June the p7s induction days started at Wallace Hall Academy. It went on for 3 days. We went up to have a look at what things we will be doing, when we go up after the summer holidays. We got to find out what class we were in for the whole of S1. We did lots of subjects which we will also be doing for the rest of high school. It was like a typical day at Wallace hall, so we could see what it would be like when we go up for real. My favourite subjects were math, H.E and P.E. When I walked into the school I was very nervous and scared, but there was lots of teachers and pupils to help you round. It was a lot of fun and I cant wait to go after the summer holidays, but I will miss Holywood Primary. A list of subjects we did: Maths, P.E, H.E, Geography, ICT, RE, English, Art, and Q.I. I have made lots of friends and I know a lot of people there that helped me around. I am very surprised that I did not get lost on my way to class. The bus was very scary on the first day I went.

By Caitlin p7