Wallace Hall Academy

On the 25th of June the P7s went up to Wallace Hall Academy for their Induction days. It lasted for three days. I was extremely worried about getting lost or getting bullied. As I walked through the gate I saw loads of people playing football and joking around, it was awesome. We got taken in to the dance studio and put in to our house teams. I was in Carne. Then we got taken to our registration classes, my registration teacher was Mr Rae, then we got shown around the school. After a while I didn’t seem that bad but we had buddies to show us around. Then came the last day I was so sad but I couldn’t wait to come after the summer. On the last day we had to find our own way round the school, it was kind of hard but I just followed the others in my class. When it was time for geography everyone had got to class however I had to find my own way because I couldn’t find anyone. Unfortunately I got lost and was just walking down the corridor and this boy from an older year asked me if I was lost and I told him were I had to go and he pointed it out to me.
My favourite thing about high school is the bus, it was awesome and the fact you have loads of different classes!