Happy Friday

Good morning everyone!

Mrs Bradley posted a wonderful book written during these changed times we are all travelling through.

Click below to access the full book.

What-Happened-When-We-All-Stopped

The book contains beautiful illustrations and a lovely poem reminding us how brilliant our world really is and how we should take care of it for ourselves and for the future.

Today is National Red Rose Day. The Rose is a gift of nature to our world 🌎

If you are out and about today, getting some fresh air and exercise, see if you can spot any beautiful roses. They may not be red as roses come in many varieties. Remember not to pick them as this will stop them growing.

Above is a picture to help you learn to draw a rose in the style of a famous Scottish architect and artist named Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Have a go at drawing your own. It’s tricky so remember things always get better with practise.

Here is a poem our famous Scottish poet Robert Burns wrote comparing his love to a rose:

Have a lovely weekend ❤️
I am in the Hub Monday but as always I’ll be checking in on Teams and on here when I can. Keep working hard and sending me your photos and files.

Miss McGurty