Goodbye from Miss McGurty ❤️

Good morning Primary 2/3 😁

I can’t actually believe this is the last day of term 4 and the end of the academic year.

When we came off in March I thought I would be seeing all of your lovely faces again before the summer holidays. Although that hasn’t happened I have enjoyed communicating with you through Teams; reading your messages, looking at all your fantastic work and seeing your wonderful photographs 😍

I am sad we did not get to do all the things I had planned for Term 4 but I am also glad you are all safe and well.

Have a great summer my lovely little p2/3 🤩☀️
If you would like to post pictures and keep in touch I am happy for you to do so and I will check this page frequently 👌
I can’t wait to see all of you when we return to school in August. Even if I do not have the pleasure of teaching you again, I will see you around the school and you can come see me any time. For those of you who are in my class next year – let’s make it the best year ever!
I have set Summer competitions on Sumdog for you all and I will reveal the winner when we return to school in August. They run from today until Friday 7th August so practise your numeracy, spelling and grammar skills as much as you can over the holidays 👍😁

Thank you for all of your hard work at school and at home during lockdown.
Be safe, be kind and remember to always do what you can to be your best self.

I miss you all lots and lots,

Miss McGurty