Fab Fit Friday!

Hello everyone!

If you’ve not tried out the Joe Wicks YouTube workout 🏋️‍♀️ they are all still available on his channel – The Body Coach.

I have just completed today’s session and it’s so much fun and is a great start to the day 👍

Although the weather isn’t great, get out in the garden or go for your daily allowance of outdoor exercise and go for a walk. Make sure to get out for a little bit of fresh air – practise keepy-ups as demonstrated by Mr Albyati on Twitter, do some stretches like  the ones we do in PE, run around 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ or jog on the spot. Do anything active that comes to mind ; star jumps, burpees, jumping jacks.

I will be going for a jog today, making sure to keep a 2 metre distance from anyone who is also out for their daily exercise.

As we have been writing imaginative diary entries in class, as fairytale characters and Ancient Egyptian gods or pharaohs, I thought it would be good for you to think about this week and write a personal diary entry.

Have a think of what you would like to include. Talk to the people in your household about it. I will upload materials for you to complete. You can choose which template you would like to use.

I can’t wait to read your thoughts and experiences.

Take care everyone,

Miss McGurty

3 thoughts on “Fab Fit Friday!”

1. Hello – I’m so sorry for late replies on this. I logged on here to write a post but didn’t see the notifications!
      I will send Navanah’s login details to your email 🙂

2. Let me know on here if the email does not arrive. We have had problems in the past with sending certain emails. I’m not sure if Hotmail.co.uk was one of them. Do you have Navanah’s sumdog log in and password?