Robertson’s Reporters have visited the new site and interviewed some of the construction workers about their job roles. We all had to wear a hard hat and high visibility vest to ensure we followed Health and Safety Procedures. The steel frame is now in place and so are the staircases. We were able to go up onto the second level and see where our classrooms will be located. Site manager, Chris and Education officer, Megan took us to the meeting room to look at the site plans and to tell us some information about the site.
Did you know?
- The build will cost around £14.7 million in total
- The building began construction on 19th July 2018
- The school will be completed by August 2019
- Roberston’s Construction employ around 3000 people
- The foreman on site has been working with the company for 42 years
We are so excited about our new school building. Please click here for an update on the Tullibody South Development.