P5S – Miss Sneddon

I am so looking forward to being the teacher of this class for primary five and the   great things we will achieve. I know we will work hard together and learn lots of new skills and knowledge and of course have fun along the way too! The opportunities primary five provides for us all are endless and we can all achieve so much through hard work this year.

The following list is for your information with regard to some of the routines in  P5S:

• PE will take place on Wednesday and Thursday mornings with Mr Roberts.
  • Please ensure P.E kit is clearly labelled with your child’s name. Children can leave their PE kits in class or if taken home, should be brought for every PE lesson.
  • Art will take place on a Tuesday afternoon with Mr Gough.
  • Homework will be given on a weekly basis (Monday) and it is important that this is handed in on the Friday morning of the same week. Throughout P5, children may be given projects to complete and children will be given several weeks to complete these projects.
  • Traffic lights are on the back page of homework jotters to ensure you are fully aware of any behaviour issues in class. Please contact me if you have any concerns.

Parents/Carers,

If throughout the year you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me. Thank you for your support throughout the year.

Miss Sneddon