Learning Starters Grid 1

Come on Methlick School – let’s start learning together online!

Enjoy challenging yourself to complete some activities from a choice of 3 grids.

Health and Wellbeing Grid 1

Literacy Grid 1

Numeracy Grid 1

We all believe that having a growth mindset is very important so the activities are organised into levels.

Mild 

Spicy

and Hot!

Where will you start Methlick School ?

Let’s push ourselves to make a GREAT effort!

The teachers are going to have a go as well!

Keep checking the blog and please leave COMMENTS so we can stay connected.

Thank you.

Mrs Fraser and the teachers!

19 thoughts on “Learning Starters Grid 1”

1. Ruth- don’t worry we will all be here to chat and check how everyone is. Enjoy trying some of the challenges. 🙂

1. I think this is going to be a great way for me to find out more about the sort of things you all learn in your classrooms and all the fantastic ideas you all have.

2. Is there a way to access the spring shape poems on Twinkl for the spicy activities on Literacy sheet without paying for a monthly membership? Thanks!

3. Thank you! That’s great. For the family of letters for P1 to practice do you have a list of the different families or is this something we already have or kids shoul know? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!

1. No problem, I sent the children home with a leaflet with the families, it was inside their journal. I will post it and I am working on a post about letter formations

1. Pupils in most classes on the last few days of school, set up a digital learning journey on Sway. Sway can be found on the Glow launchpad, clicking on the office 365 icon, once on office, click on the waffle in the corner and go to sway. The pupils have already shared their sways with their teacher who can access and edit to give comments. – A video tutorial will be coming soon.

1. Thank you for sharing, Fraser! It looks like you have been working hard. It is great to see the progression in your Health and Wellbeing work. Keep it up!