A Quick Check – Can You See This?

image

We update our class blog throughout the week with photos, information and plans. We are continuing to use it as one of the main tools to help ensure we maintain close links between home and school.

If you are using it, please leave a comment (with your child’s name) by clicking on the ‘Leave a Comment’ tab below.  If there are any suggestions on how it can be adapted/improved, please let us know. All ideas would be gratefully received.

Thank you

6 thoughts on “A Quick Check – Can You See This?”

1. Jacob brazier. I check here every week so to find out what Jacobs homework is going to be and what is going on in his class. I find it very helpful

2. Catarina Duarte. I check it every week to keep me updated on the progress of Catarina.
    I would like to see more photos of Catarina if possible.
    Site is very good and very helpful.

1. Thank you for your comment. We will continue to upload more photos of all the pupils so you can see what we do during the week. We are glad you are finding it helpful.

1. We’re glad the blog is proving useful in finding out what the boys are up to each week! We promise they are kept busy, even though they might not tell you!!