Puppet Show

We’ve had great fun making a puppet show. We made some dragons out of some bright colourful card. We got put into a group, each group had four people in. I was in a group with Stewart, Etienne, and Jenny but one group had five people in it. We had to make our own background and our own scenes. We used paper and different materials then when we had finished and we were happy with then scenes we each went into different rooms to film our movies. We each got about an hour and a half to do our movies. The next day we used an app on the MacBooks called iMovie to edit the shows. We all finished then we got to see all of the other movies it was very funny for me. The best part was making the dragons.

By Lara

Earlier this term we made some Chinese dragons and we thought it would be a great idea if we make an iMovie puppet show with our dragons. First we had to make up our own story then Miss Travers put us into groups of 4-5 people and sent us to different rooms in the school so it was nice and quiet for us to video. I was in a group with Lara, Stewart and Etienne. We also had to make all our backgrounds and other characters that we needed. Our story was about four fearsome dragons and they lived on different islands surrounding one island with their special egg on it. But there was an evil King who wanted that egg and set off on a scary journey to steal it! When he got there the egg had hatched and all the dragons got together and won the battle! I really enjoyed doing it and I especially enjoyed making all the props and characters. And once all the groups had finished there stories we all sat down and watched everybody else’s. I found them really cool and funny!
By Jenny