Millie’s endeavor-Marine Aquarium

My endeavor is sea life. I was inspired to research sea life becauseĀ  my dad used to be a fisherman but still goes fishing. I thought he could help me if I chose this topic. I also wanted to do sea life because last year I researched whales and dolphins and wanted to learn even more about the ocean. The first thing I did was research how to set up and aquarium and got lots of information. My goal by the end was to have a working aquarium with sea creatures. Everyone wrote a letter to someone about there endeavor I wrote to Fiona McGillivary and I asked her some questions. I wrote to her because she works at the sea life centre in Port Charlotte. So far I have an i-movie,poster,fact file and I am making a wee game were you have to guess the names of the shells for the endeavor fair. In my aquarium I am thinking of having just some crabs , including hermit crabs. My aquarium is 29 litres which is not that big so can have only a few sea creatures in the tank. I can only have a few because if I have lots it will get hot quickly and the sea creatures may die. My i-movie is a few minutes long, showing how you set up an aquarium and where to get all the best sea creatures. My fact file is all the basic things you need for an aquarium. My poster shows my aquarium and what it will look like.The only thing I have left to do is my game and set up my stall. The endeavor fair is on Friday the 14th of June.