Taylor’s Endeavour on Sports on Islay

Endeavour last from December to June which means we have seven months to prepare for endeavour. Endeavour is a long term personal project where you can choose a project to do and this year I done sports on Islay.

For my endeavour lots of people helped me like my dad and my mum. I was also helped by muc-off because they sent me some stuff after I write a letter to them. Muc-off sent me a signed poster, a sighed t-shirt, a hat and twenty five stickers. My dad helped me with my cycle and my mum helped me plan different routes to draw out.

To share my learning I made a documentary of me doing different sports and other people doing sports. I done a sway on all the different sports on Islay. I made a kayak from Lagavulin bay round Texa and back. I also write down on a piece of paper what I did in my endeavour.

I made my project ambisous by giving my self-time limits to get stuff done some times it did get me to work others it didn’t and I would not get that thing done which meant that the time I should be doing something else which means my endeavour won’t be as good as I want it.

I had come over a lot of problems like my computer with my documentary had to go away so I had to restart it which meant I didn’t have everything. I also had to come over that the letter I sent was sent back to me is my mum helped me send it to a new address muc-off that my mum found.

I learned that Islay do lots more sports than you actually thing Islay do football, rugby, rowing, cycling, running, kayaking, swimming and lots more. I also learnt that you can send letters to a huge company that works with big people and get replied that is breath taking.Taylors Endeavour on Sports on Islay