Writing My Story For Endeavour

P1010936For my Endeavour this year I chose to write a story. My Story is about a Storm that hits the west coast of Scotland, when the storm hits a village in Scotland called Pugsville a family that are called the Camerons. One of their dogs run away then late at night they realize their dog is missing and they go looking for her.

Where Did I Get My Idea From?- Since I love reading and writing I thought I would do it as my Endeavour.

What Have I Achevied?- So far I have achevived my first draft of my story and some of my pictures.

Who Helped Me?- Mrs.Clark, Mrs.Cuthsworth and my mum.

What Will I Share With People At The End?- At the end I will try sell my book.

What Problems Have I Overcome?- The problem that I have overcome was finding out how to put my book onto a kindle.

How Did I Plan My Endeavour?- I planned my my characters by drawing them twice to see which one was better then I picked it to be in my book, I planned my story by doing a storyboard.