Clyde comes to our SLF stand!

Day two at the SLF has been busier than ever with a very important guest taking part in our fabulous stand. The hard working pupils have once again been exceeding all expectations, meeting people and showing them our blog. The guests have been constantly surprised at our pupil’s confidence and knowledge. Caitlin from Dunoon Grammar said “The atmosphere at our stand has made me feel confident about speaking to people”

19 thoughts on “Clyde comes to our SLF stand!

1. I was fascinated to hear about your sharing site and I had wonderful information from the young Dunoon and I say hello to mrs Paterson.

2. I spoke to Reece, a very polite and articulate young pupil. Finding out about SAL was really interesting. Thanks for the information.

3. Chòrd e rium ionnsachadh mu dheidhinn SAL. I enjoyed hearing about SAL today! Will look at it again soon to keep up to date with the latest from Argyll and Bute!

4. The older pupils were very informative about SAL, the young pupils also cooperated well with them and I feel confident about what SAL is all about. Great idea!